Friday, December 12, 2008

The Curse of King Tut

King Tut died in about 1332 B.C when he was about eighteen or nineteen. When he died, his son Aye took over all of his responsibility before he even got the throne of Egypt officially. Remember the curses that were put in King Tut's tomb? Ya those started showing up in about that 5th Dynasty. Even though nobody had gone into King Tut's tomb, I guess he was still not very happy with Egypt. People were getting sick and becoming paralyzed just out of nowhere! Even people who just went to explore Egypt way after King Tut ruled could be hit by sickness and just die! This is why I'm not planning on going to Egypt for a vacation. I mean I wouldn't sacrifice my life just to see some giant pyramid that I could find a picture of online or watch it on TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment